- Corporate Plan
- Annual Reports
- Enterprise Agreement
- Client Service Charter
- Organisation Structure
- Evaluation Capability Building
- Deregulation Annual Report 2014
- Building Our Future Campaign: Campaign Certification Statement
- Building Our Future Campaign: Campaign Materials
- Procedures for Determining Suspected Breaches of the Australian Public Service Code of Conduct
- Work Health and Safety Policy, 3 September 2020 PDF: 119 KB
Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications response to KPMG Culture and Capability Review into the former Western Sydney Unit.
On 8 February 2021, the Department commissioned KPMG to undertake a Culture and Capability review to examine the systems, processes, culture and capabilities of the former Western Sydney Unit, following the performance audit ‘Purchase of the ‘Leppington Triangle’ Land for the Future Development of Western Sydney Airport, by the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO).
The review recognised the dedication of staff within the former Western Sydney Unit, and the significant achievements and deliverables over the time it operated. But it also noted areas of concern, similar to Sententia relating to leadership change, lack of focus on routine tasks and the effective management of operational risks.
The Review made a number considerations and observations under five themes:
- Fit for purpose leadership for complex settings
- Establishing ways of working to reflect complex environments
- Fostering high performing teams
- Actively managing transitions of projects
- Establishing the right project structures, operating practices, systems and assurance mechanisms
The Department will embed and build on these observation as part of its overall response to the ANAO’s findings.
- Culture and Capability review PDF: 3330 KB
Data and Information Management Strategy 2017-2020
Effective governance and the achievement of corporate and business priorities depends on the Department’s capacity to manage data and information effectively. This strategy aims to ensure that our practices result in information that support business and satisfy our legal and stakeholder requirements.
- Data and information management strategy 2017–20 PDF: 24101 KB
For further information regarding a publication, please complete the Request for Further Information form.